Chef Wilkinson


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, February 22, 2010

Thanks for the Comments!

I wanted to send this post out to both Lee and Dan for your comments over the weekend. It is great to know that people are actually reading my Blog. As for Dan's statement concerning Chocolate Fried Pies that was a request we received quite often when we had product at Pawbowsky's http://pawbowskys.com/ Dog House in Murfreesboro, TN. We even provided them with some for a short period of time. But I was not happy with the results and therefore discontinued the item. To me they did not have a rich chocolate flavor. I have performed many test sessions and now feel that I have a product that provides both the rich chocolate flavor and still provides my signature flaky crust. They are not my best sellers and that is why I don't promote them ... but for the Chocolate Lovers in the World I think they would be very pleased. Should anyone have any other special requests please feel free to let me know.