Chef Wilkinson


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, February 18, 2010

So "someone" is reading this thing!

I'm glad to know at least 1 person is reading my blog. As you can see I hadn't posted since last Friday because I felt I was wasting my time and felt neglected. And then today I was surprised to see that I had 1 comment ... Thank You! The food sounded wonderful! Oh SPAIN ... I see ... if there is anyone else out there that is reading this blog - Jane (poor thing ~ we feel so sorry for her ~ NOT!) lives in England and dining out for her and Steve consist of going to places like LONDON or SPAIN. Makes dining at the ... well, actually nothing here even comes close. She's even dined or had tea at The Ritz Carlton. We are so envious! To answer your question Jane a Chess Pie is a Southern delight that consists of sugar, eggs, cornmeal, butter and a few other secret ingredients. I'm not sure what it may compare to over there. Thanks again for the comment and I hope you will continue to enjoy my blog.