Chef Wilkinson


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, February 5, 2010

Another dreary day - but - it's FRIDAY!

Even though it is another cold and rainy day here at least it is F-R-I-D-A-Y! I am thankful for that. And I don't have to work this weekend, which is always something to be thankful for. I know some of you reading this will think that is not nice since there are so many people out of work ~but~ at my age and after 31-years of service 5 days a week are too many ... sometimes. And for those of you who know me ... I mean REALLY know me ... will know why I say that. This is Super Bowl weekend so I will probably be cooking up something tasty for that. Not sure what right now ... the Spaghetti Bologonese with a jacket potato mentioned by Jane in her comment to my post yesterday sounds fabulous! If she would like to come "across the pond" and cook up some of that ... come right over! Exactly what is a jacket potato? Jane always has tasty ideas to share. To all reading I am going to stop at this and if I don't blog over the weekend you will know it is because I am sitting on the couch taking it easy or busy in the kitchen. Hope all of you have a great, tasty weekend.