Chef Wilkinson


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

~ Winemaking ~

Are there any fellow Winemakers out there amongst my readers? Or are you just a wine connoisseur? It has been many years since I made a batch of wine but enjoyed it when I had the time. I got started making wine through winemakers Perry and Elaine Casteel of Tri-Star Vineyards. I had a million questions and they were always willing to help and do lots of taste-testing. People who consume wine but have never made their own have no idea how much work and time goes into making just 1 batch of wine. There is definitely an Art to Making a Great Wine. The Casteel's have now retired. They are in the process of selling the wine which was made with their last harvest in the Summer of 2008. ~ Chef Wilkinson ~