Chef Wilkinson


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Homecooking ~ Healthy

This was supposed to be my post yesterday but I thought all of you would rather hear what Jane had to say about Scones. For Mother's day I prepared a simple meal of ... Fried Chicken, Dumplins, White Beans and Cornbread, Turnip Greens, Okra and Tomatoes. Talk about your typical "Southern Meal" this is it! Today, we decided to eat Rabbit Food -aka- House Salad. Definitely not my specialty! I fixed it with a bed of iceberg lettuce, carrots, broccoli, eggs, tomatoes, ham, cheese, pickles, beets, cottage cheese and blue cheese dressing. Again, salads are not my specialty and the reason they call it a "House Salad" is because you put a little bit of everything from the house refrigerator in it. ~ Chef Wilkinson ~