Chef Wilkinson


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, March 1, 2010

Fried Pie requests ...

Thank You to everyone that has emailed inquiring about Fried Pies. As I have told each of you in my emails I want you to have the freshest product possible that is why I prepare them by order. If you can please give me adequate notice so that I can prepare the filling and the dough I will be honored to fill your orders. If you would like to pick them up on a Saturday please email me on Wednesday or Thursday and I will have them ready for you. IF I am going to be in the Murfreesboro area on Saturday I will be glad to meet you. So think aboout what you want ... Peach or Apple Fried Pies, Chess Pie, Fudge Pie and send me an email with your contact information and request. I looking forward to hearing from you! ~ Chef Wilkinson ~