Chef Wilkinson


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, February 26, 2010

Another throw-together

Today we had left-over throw-together and not to pat myself on the back but it was FANTASTIC! Like I said yesterday it must have been because my worst food critic commented about it 3 or 4 times and ate 4 bowls yesterday! Today the food critic prepared a throw-together so we will see if it holds up to my Cabbage Soup. The critic is preparing a Homemade Vegetable Soup throw-together but is actually using "my recipe" with a few substitutions. It's got everything good in it ... greenbeans, peas, limas, corn, carrots, tomatoes, potatoes, etc. so once it has time to simmer and come together we will give it a try and see how it stands up to my Cabbage Soup. Have a great cooking weekend!